Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Don't forget to tag me back! =) Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION?
Soooo excited! It took 6 months!!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Never would do such a thing.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Since we were planning & it had taken so long, I was doing pregnancy tests on the first day I thought I might be pregnant (went through a lot of tests!).
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
9. DUE DATE?
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
No but I got acid reflux at 5 months
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Trav said I was more pleasant when I was pregnant than when I wasn't!! I couldn't stand the sight of eggs or the smell of coffee though.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
At first. I really thought we'd have a boy first & had prepped myself for that.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yep. My sister threw me one.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew she was going to give me a shower because she had asked me about doing one for me.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
I had the reflux which was super bad when it started because once it hit I couldn't eat for like 5 days because I totally felt like I was dying!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
28! I stalled at an 8 and had to have a pit drip started. Sam still runs on her dad's time table!
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Travis did. I think he was more anxious to get there than me & I was the one having contractions from 6 am - 5:30 pm!
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Travis, my mom, Cassidy
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
YES! The epidural is your friend! The epidural wore off though & it took an hour (and another round of blood draws) to figure out what was wrong! Finally the guy came & gave me a different kind of medicine through my epidural line.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 lbs 11 oz (and she was 8 days early!)
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
Feb. 19th, 2003
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Samantha Kristine Bown (She was going to be Phebe Elizabeth Bown but my sister started calling her "Dweebie Phebe" when I was 7 or 8 months pregnant and it just went downhill from there!)
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
She'll be 6 in a week & a half