Monday, August 27, 2012

Random pix of Brookelyn

These are from my cousin's farewell party (he's going away to college).
So glad Aleisha convinced Brady not to tear down the swing set!  Brooke LOVED it and played on it as much or more than all the big kids!



I love how she sticks her tongue out when she's concentrating!

Gave sister some graham crackers and frosting for a snack the other day.  Needless to say, she loved every bite!  I had Sam addicted to these when I was pregnant with Nash.  Best. Mom. Ever.


Brookelyn got in on some guitar practice while her dad was home.  She kept dancing but I couldn't catch it on video for the life of me!  She'd see me with the camera out and just walk toward me grinning from ear to ear.




 This profile lets you see just how chubby she really is!

1 comment:

Justin & Ashlee said...

So cute! Wish we could have been at the party. I am glad your kids are frosting addicts too. Rylee loves graham crackers and frosting. She calls it "dunkeroo's". Before long I will turn around though and she has quit using crackers and is just digging her hands in the frosting and getting fist fulls! Crazy kids!