Tuesday, November 19, 2013

BATC Fall Fashion Show 2013

My aunt teaches Fashion Merchandising at BATC.  For those that don't know, BATC students put together a fashion show each fall and spring.  They use clothes from local clothing stores and one set they design the clothes themselves.  They have kids anywhere from about 2 yr old up through high school participate in the fashion show.  My aunt called me on Monday last week and said, "I need a size 10 girl.  Is Sam a size 10?"  I told her just just so happened to be a 10 and would love to help out with the fashion show.  She actually ended up wearing a dress that was a size 12 but it was none too big!  She looked super cute and she did a great job.  I told Travis that the dance lessons have doubled as modeling lessons thanks to her quick ability to strike a pose and hold it!  When she was done on Friday night (the second night) she asked me if she could do it again in the spring!  I told her we'd tell Aunt Colette to let us know when they were looking for girls again!



Sam was excited that her cousins Sara and Sadie got to do the fashion show with her too.  Sara is a year older than Sam and Sadie is 17 days older.  The picture goes Sam, Sara, Sadie.  You'd never know Sadie was older than Sam!

This was the girls' "Rawr" pose!  Ready for the catwalk!


The finale walk through.  It was hard to catch the girls as they walked through so quick but I tried!




No comments: