Ok, I'm stealing another idea from Heather's blog (where does she find such creative people anyway?)
What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was the ripe old age of 16 and would start dating my future husband next month!! I was a sophmore in high school and trying to avoid all the tragedies that go along with that joyful time. Since I failed my driver's test the first time, I didn't have my license yet and wouldn't until April! I was in AP European History and loved doing Mock UN. In fact, I would go back and do it again the next 2 years (even though I transfered to another high school). I was also taking French and trying not to get too lost and confused.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Make phone calls to compare rates for Samantha's bowling birthday party.
2. Do laundry (does it ever end???)
3. Get ready for cub scouts.
4. Call multiple people about Lia Sophia stuff.
5. Take Samantha to school.
Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate, ice cream, does pasta count as a snack? Lately a good salad sounds good at all hours of the day too.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my house, student loans, and credit card debt (that alone feels like it's going to take a billion dollars!).
2. Buy a vehicle with 4 wheel drive so I could quit getting stuck!
3. Buy a snow blower & hire someone else to use it!!!
4. Go on vacation where it's nice and warm (there are too many places to list - I want to go everywhere and Travis wants to stay home!)
5. Finish the basement so Samantha & Nash could each have their own rooms and I could go all out decorating them the way I want to!
6. Buy a bigger bed and one that I won't keep getting stuck in when I try to get up (waterbeds & pregnancy don't go so well together!).
3 of my bad habits:
1. I nag - just ask my family!
2. My official title is The Cleaning Nazi
3. Ironing - I just don't do it!
5 places I have lived:
1. New Mexico - I was born there.
5. I'm back in Hyrum!
5 jobs I have had:
1. Deli worker at the grocery store - 1st job
2. Clerk at a scrapbook store
3. Cashier at Wal*Mart
4. Library worker
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I read the celebrity gossip online.
2. I read Psychic Sylvia Brown's books.
3. I can't go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink unless they can go in the dishwasher but the dishwasher is full so it's running & I'll have another load to put in when it stops- it makes me crazy!
4. I like the smell of dirt.
5. Needles don't bother me.