Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Nash

Well, my baby is 3 now. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. Nash is getting so big so fast I can't believe that I'm going to start all over again in a few short months.
This year Nash wanted a Lightening McQueen birthday cake, so that's what we made him. He was pretty dang hilarious to watch open his presents. He had his cowboy boots on that he got for Christmas with his shorts and no socks (he and the other kids had wanted to go outside but we convinced them to stay inside by letting him open presents). The whole time he was opening presents he was growling like a tiger & jumping around. I wish I had had a video camera to tape it - it was definately cheap entertainment at our place last night!
Nash got a basketball hoop and a Diego rescue center. He also got a magna doodle type thing, a baseball bat & ball & some clothes and I made him a fleece Mater blanket too. He got a picnic table for outside (which he ate some breakfast on this morning despite that it's about 40 degrees out there!). Pretty spoiled kid, just like his sister! He had a great time though & it was fun to have all the family and friends over for cake and ice cream.
My mom took more pix on her camera so I'll have to post those as soon as I get them.



2 comments:

Nicholas Hooton said...

Happy Birthday Nash!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Nash! I can't believe he is already that old. Hope you had fun.