Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 25

Day 25: My house & my favorite rooms in it

I think my favorite rooms in my house are going to be the kids' rooms once they are finished & moved in! For the first time EVER I get to do a girly girl room and a room that's pure boy. Sam & Nash have shared a room since we moved in 4 yrs ago & before that we were in an apt so we couldn't paint. We've had to be quite neutral until now! I can't wait to finish up these bedrooms and take pictures! I've had some really fun ideas and can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Here are some pictures about what I do love about having a HOUSE rather than an apt.:

We've got to do a TON of this in the privacy of our own yard...

and we like to hang out in cowboy boots rather often as well...

We've had LOTS & LOTS of this (probably way too much thanks to Caleb)...
we like to see these visitors in the winter time (as long as they don't much on my flowers!)

We get to shovel TONS of this (on the bright side, we're on TOP of the hill so when it melts, we don't get all the runoff from the neighbors!)...
and we get to color on sheetrock with dad when he finishes a room in the basement!

No comments: