Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Bucket List

My sister put this on her blog & I really liked the idea, so I copied it!  On my list that I'm typing up & printing out, I'm putting a little box to check off each item when I/we do it.  The once a week activities will get 11 checks if we do it every week!  The once a month activities will get 3 checks if we do it every month.  Let the summer begin!  What will YOU be doing?


Summer Bucket List

Try 1 new recipe a week 
Enroll 3 kids in swimming lessons 
Go to Hogle Zoo 
Go to the park at least once a week 
Go to the River Walk at least once a week 
Bust out the Easy Bake Oven at least once a week 
Sleep out in the yard 
Go camping at least once a month 
Go on at least one family vacation 
Go on a bike ride 
Participate in the Hyrum Library Summer Reading 
Survive summer school x 2 
Collect more than 18 lap beads at Relay 
Send Caleb to all 9 Summer Camps at Miss Shannon's house 
Have a boutique at my place 
Finish at least 10 sewing projects
Move all my sewing stuff downstairs 
Clean & organize the basement 
Get that fall/spring/summer cleaning done that continues to elude me 
Feed the goats by Cindy's house 
Go feed the ducks at First Dam 
Go fishing at least once a month 
Go to Lake Powell 
Use the grill at least once a week 
Eliminate the phrases "Can I play on the computer?" "Can I watch TV?" & "Can I play the XBOX/DS?" 
Stay out of the Dr.'s office! 
Make jam (raspberry & strawberry) 
Go to Bear Lake 
Can salsa 
Can pears
Let the kids blow as many bubbles as they want 
Run through the sprinklers at least once a week 
Help Samantha memorize all her multiplication tables (0-12) 
Go to the Hyrum 4th of July Parade 
Go to Manti at least once a month 
Potty train Caleb - completely & totally! 
Eliminate Brookelyn's bottle 






No comments: