Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Photo Catch Up!

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving this year.  
I made the Thanksgiving turkey that has been Maughan Family tradition!

Little Sister and her goofy self.  Notice the plate just to the right?  Sister didn't have pie, she had whipped cream, whipped cream, oh did I mention whipped cream?


My sister in law made this.  How cute is it?  I so want to make one now.

Festival of Trees 2012 - Sam's Jazz costume.  I'm afraid we are going to have to beat the boys away with a stick before I know it!

Caleb making a Santa with a curly beard in the Kids Korner at Festival of Trees.



I went in to check on the girls before bed several nights ago and found them like this.  I told Sam now she knows how I feel when they all jump in bed with me!

Little sister is going to make Caleb look like an angel!  I had her pjs on and the boys were in the tub.  I had told them both a few times to keep the dang door shut so B wouldn't go in there and play in the water or the toilet.  Nash got out of the tub, got dressed and came out - leaving the bathroom door open.  A few seconds later I hear Caleb scream "MOM!  Brookelyn is in the tub!"  I walked in there to find her like this:


I had to take a photo!  She was so stinkin' happy to be in there!  Sippy cup and all!








No comments: