Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Phone Dump

Today I emailed myself a bunch of pictures from my phone.  In no particular order they are:

Sister has her first pony tail this weekend!

This is how little sister sleeps in the car seat.  Cracks me up every time I see it.

Wild hair!

Gave Brooke a half of a cinnamon roll today.  Sister was in HEAVEN!  Yes, she loved the frosting, but the majority of the roll made it into her mouth as well!  She was so mad when it was gone; it was funny!







The blue paisley shirt my mom made Sam for her birthday didn't fit.  So, Sam picked out more fabric and mom whipped it out in two days (improved from the two years the other one took! ;) )  I think it looks super cute on her.  Mom ended up doing the longer version so that it would be plenty long and she made the size 10!  I can't believe she is wearing a size 10!  Ahh!

No comments: